Why becoming Friend of Villa Bossi?
Because your contribution supports initiatives with high moral and social content, for instance:
- Helping young musicians to receive a grant for our Academy, play in an important concert or record their first CD
- Alternatively, to purchase necessary teaching or studio equipment
- And if you want to do more, you can always “adopt” a student helping him in his artistic career or hosting him at your home during the master classes
- Or even “adopt” an important musical instrument who will bear your name.
What do we do for our Friends?
The main activity for our Friends is the “Salotto Musicale”, which receives the heritage of the concert season RED CARPET Concerti and adds an intimate and friendly ambience: a place where to listen to great artists, share ideas, a place of friendship and passion for music and culture, just like in the XIX century.
In addition, you:
- can have reserved seats at our Theatre plays
- will be invited to our Summer Barbecue and to the fabulous Christmas Dinner
- can have piano lessons at …friend prices.
- have free entrance to the Park to picnic with you family and friends
- moreover you will be asked to take active part in the initiatives of Villa Bossi, bringing your ideas and proposals
- of course, you will receive the Villa Bossi Friends Card
You become Friend of Villa Bossi with a yearly contribution but for the year 2016/2017 you can participate to the “Salotto Musicale” with a free offer starting from 10 €.
You are FRIEND with 50 Euros
You are FRIEND-FAMILY with 70 Euros
You are SUPPORTER FRIEND with 100 Euros
You are PHILANTROPIST FRIEND…no limits
You are VOLUNTEER FRIEND if you give us a helping hand during the organization of our concerts, guided visits, banquets and other initiatives of ours
You can give your generous contribution by bank transfer, Paypal or visiting us at Villa Bossi
What happens at Villa Bossi ?
- We manufacture harpsichords, fortepianos and clavichords
- We restore historical instruments (but also your granny old piano)
- Musicians from all over the world arrive to attend our Academy
- We organize guided visits for visitors of all ages
- We give piano lessons to kids, adults and seniors
- We organize sensational wedding parties
- Without forgetting the kitchen courses having your…finger in the pie
… and much more to be discovered when you become a Friend
If you want to know more, call Ermanno, the Friend of our Friends at +39 320 8635186 or write to email@example.com
Associazione Musicale Villa Bossi
Banca di Credito Cooperativo – Fil. Bodio Lomnago